Tuesday 13 November 2012

Chicken Fingers

I have been making this recipe for years, my step-daughter loved these as a little kid....now my 3 and 5 year old devour them every time I make them too.  This recipe was taken from Winnipeg Free Press Recipe Swap Favorites 2000 by Ilana Simon. I omit the melted butter. I always make these with "Supposed to be Grape's Honey Dill Dip" also found on this blog. 



4 chicken breasts, boned
1 cup corn flake crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp parsley
1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
1 tsp garlic salt
1/2 cup melted butter

1.  Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
2.  Mix together all dry ingredients
3.  Dip chicken in melted butter and roll in dry mixture.  Place on cookie sheet sprayed with vegetable spray. Bake in 400 F oven for 12 to 15 minutes (turning once) or until done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment